Monday, March 5, 2007

I have sweet match-making skills





Saturday night Nicole and Geoffrey got engaged, thanks mostly to me






About 8 or 9 months ago I brought these 2 together (maybe not entirely by myself)

Everything I knew about Geoffrey made me think he was perfect for worm, he went to church and he was single, what more could you want?!


I didn't even realize he looked like Hugh Grant, what a bonus!

Well, I know a bit more about him now, and I'm sure that they can find something in common, and they will be very happy together.

Welcome to the family Geoffrey!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Thanks Teresa from the bottom of our hearts, I don't that really is enough to say but you really do have skills. We are very happy and I'm sure there will lots of fun things to do in the next 5 months...or maybe 3 if mom had her way:)