Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation 2008


Here we are at Travis' favorite spot to stop, we went here for breakfast on our way out to Seaside

The playground at camping


I bought Travis a lego truck that he finally got time to build

the kids at one of the shops in town

Add Image

All the kids loved the merry-go-round

Here is Ava at Fort Clatsop



AHH! the Beach!





3 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I just started a blog at blueskiesbutterflies.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Your pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves, that's good! I love the pic of the kids buried up to their heads in sand....too cute. Keep us posted as your kitchen comes together, I LOVE seeing what others do to their kitchen, I might get some ideas for my own!

Anonymous said...

that picture with the kids in the sand with only their heads showing is so funny. Ava even has her tongue out. So cute