Every year there is a competition for truck drivers in Seattle ( kind of an obstacle course, and a written test). Travis has gone 5 or 6 times out of the last 9 years and we try to go with to cheer him on.
In the past we (meaning ME) haven't had that much fun because we usually stay the night in a hotel the night before (it's not very fun in a hotel room with a baby), and there is a lot of waiting around while Travis is in a different area (they don't want the drivers to watch the others because they might get an advantage).
This year Travis stayed in the hotel the night before and the kids and I drove up around 10 AM, I planned ahead and had little things planned for them to do (my inner homeschooling mom coming out), I was pretty proud of myself.
Because of that we (everyone) had a good time and we had so many comments about how well the kids were behaving (that feels so good!)
1 comment:
looks like syd is really concentrating to beat ry on the DS
Post a Comment