Thursday, July 16, 2009

Milk comes from Costco, of course

Ava's favorite thing is "milk in my sippy". She asks for it many times a day.


Tonight she was asking for milk in her sippy, I told her, "I'll give you milk if you can tell me where it comes from".


"From a jar!" Now just to hear this in your head, I need to tell you that Ava has an accent, think the -ar in jar like you're at the doctor " say ahhh" , or maybe more like the sound you make when you drink something refreshing, like she's from New Jersey.


Anyway, I said " how does the milk get in the jar?" (actually a jug, but why confuse her)


" From Costco!"


"Well what kind of animal does it come from?" this was taking longer than I expected.


"A giraffe?" "An elephant?"


"nope, what kind of animal is full of milk?"


"Me!"




5 comments:

McJason's said...

That girl is so funny! I'm sure that your dad is happy to know that his grandbaby thinks milk from Costco, and not the farm ;)....love it!

julia said...

does she mean that your full of milk ? Connor was asking me what it tastes like when Piper eats weirdo

Teresa said...

I think she was talking about herself, cause she loves milk, ya know, like her belly is full of it.

Nicole and Steve said...

She's so funny. I can just hear her little voice. Steve said that she so funny and really cute too.

Nicole and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.