Monday, August 24, 2009

School for Ava

As I look through other peoples blogs, mostly homeschoolers, I have found some much info that has changed the way I do and think about homeschooling my kids. I am so thankful for all the people that take the time to put their ideas on the web so we can all benefit (don't you LOVE the Internet??!!)
So, I've been putting together some activities for Ava (although the older kids like them just as much), and I have a few pictures to share.

This picture is actually a shrinky dink (remember those?) necklace that Ava colored, shrinky dinks are so cool!

Here is a homemade sewing card , I actually made quite a few

more and I put them in a zippered pencil pouch, and then when Ava wants to do something she can take out one of the pouches and do the activity.

Here is another activity

3 recycled milk lids different colored beads and a tweezers so she can practice sorting and fine motor skills.

I'll post some more when I get them done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas! I wish I had the internet way back when when the kids were little to glean some great activity ideas like this. You are such the homeschool MOM now!!! Enjoy the excitement of a new school year! I know I am! The Rainbow order came a few days ago and we all gathered around for the annual unpacking of the box. It's fun!

Unknown said...

Great job, Teresa! Fun looking through your pictures.