Lots more work!
our power was out from Tuesday morning until Friday afternoon, not fun
so now that bathroom needs a little more trim done and we will be working in the kitchen on Saturday, covering the wall back up, figuring out what color to paint and putting in some cabinets, I hope:)
And then there's the garage roof and siding and....
3 comments:
The floor looks GREAT! And I just love the bathroom sink, fixtures and wall color.....nice job!!
You have quite the project going. Where do you cook and stuff since your kitchen is torn up? It looks great so far. You guys are extremely talented.
ya, I love that bathroom sink ,too, It worked out really well.
As far as cooking, well, I have never liked cooking and now I like it even less. I have been mostly cooking out of our electric griddle and microwave , but our stove/oven was put back in the kitchen on Tuesday, so thats nice. No counters yet though.
Post a Comment