Friday, September 26, 2008

I get weekly updates online about the development of the baby, this morning I was looking at a picture of what the baby looks like right now and Sydney walked up. She said "Oh, is that the baby, is it wearing a diaper?" I told her that was the umbilical cord. "Eww, its naked!?" I guess she never thought about it, huh.


Sydney at Boulevard Park pretending to fall out of the ship playground.

3 comments:

amy said...

That is so funny. It makes me want to ask my kids what they think babies are wearing inside mommies wombs!

Anonymous said...

Funny...a TV show mentioned "birthday suit" last night and I asked Samantha is she knew what that was. I said what were you born with...."my pajamas, of course!"

Teresa said...

It's funny, I would just have assumed that they knew, I guess that it is always a good time to teach them stuff.