Ava has has a runny nose for a few days, not a big deal, but , come on , she's 2 and she doesn't always wipe her nose right away.
The kids were outside playing and all of the sudden Ryan and Sydney come in and leave Ava outside, crying. Sydney says Ryan told Ava she was gross and he wasn't going to play with her anymore because she had snot running down her face.
I told Ryan not to be a hypocrite because he picks his nose, but if he sees someone else's boogers he freaks out. ( I admit I was a little annoyed)
Well, Ryan gets upset and tells me ,why do I have to call him names.
Me- what name?
Ryan- "well, I don't know, something really mean, like a Democrat, or something!"
2 comments:
ya thats really mean a democrat thats terrible :)
Too funny! You're kids are hilarious!
Post a Comment