We have an odd space in our kitchen that we hadn't painted yet.It was an old ironing board in a cabinet in the kitchen. When we first moved in one of the first projects I did was to take the ironing board out and I put shelves in instead, it became a medicine cabinet.
When we redid our kitchen we painted everything but the front of that cupboard. I told Travis that I really wanted to paint a chalkboard there.
He wasn't that into it, but eventually I wore him down, and here it is.
The kids also had some painting fun; since we went to see the tulips I thought they could paint some.
I was so proud of Ava she was trying to write her name and she did this A perfectly!(She didn't get any farther than that, maybe because I made a big deal about it and took a picture)
We got this ice cream ball (I don't think that is it real name) last year, but hadn't used it until now.
You just add the ingredients in the top and put ice and rock salt in the bottom, let the kids jump on the trampoline for 15 min(or however you want to shake it up) and you've got yummy ice cream!
The recipe book tells how to make all kinds of flavors , I think coconut is next.
They are actually selling these at our Costco. I love Costco!
1 comment:
That chalkboard idea is great..I wish I had an odd space to do the same. :) Looks great!
Post a Comment