Monday, May 25, 2009

Some crafting and a school project for Ava

I had a whole post almost ready about Memorial Day , but never finished it, since I'm not really into it anymore I'll just show some of the craft stuff we have been doing.

This is actually a lapbook that Ava and I put together, it was my first one ever and we had a lot of fun with it.

I found all the things to print out online and Ava colored and I cut out all the stuff and glued it to the folders.

It was based on her favorite book

Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb






I bought a small sewing kit for the kids to try out and this is the elephant "Ellie" that Sydney made, although she didn't do all of it herself it was a good start.


I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some cans of shaving cream, and squirted liquid water color paint in it, the kids had fun squishing it and painting with it.




We also used the liquid water colors in bingo bottles with white crayons to make these pictures.

My nephew Connor came over and tried out the shaving cream too.



No comments: