Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheep learning fun

Here are some more ideas for fun learning that is pretty cheep, for your preschooler(my older kids like this stuff too)

Here is a felt board that I made a few years ago, I bought some craft felt from the bolt and wrapped it around a piece of foam core, and hot glued it to the back. The dolls and clothes are also cut from felt, I went to Treasury of Memories in Bellingham where you can use their die cuts, they have so many.

This blue tray was on clearance at Michaels for $2, I like this tray because it has a higher edge for messy stuff like Moon Sand. The paper clips and muffin tin were from the Dollar Tree.

We've been studying dinosaurs at home lately and this was a matching game that Sydney actually did, it might have been a little hard for Ava. The dinosaurs were from a dollar store and the dino flash cards were from the $1 bin at Target.


This was our first floor puzzle, they have bigger pieces are are much thicker than regular puzzles, Ava was able to do this with some help. Oh ya, this was on clearance at Target also, it was between $2 -$3.




3 comments:

amy said...

wow. I just need you to gather all this stuff for me now! :)

Nicole and Steve said...

Sweet deals.

julia said...

love target clearance