When you have little kids there is never a shortage of stained or out grown or torn clothes, so I have been trying to save items that I think I'll , someday, do something with.
Well, I finally made that pile just a little smaller!
See the small stain on Sydney's white shirt?
This is the leg of Gretchen's tights that had a worn out toe, I had already cut off the legs and used them as little baby legs (or leg warmers whatever you call them). Gretchen had outgrown them so they were up for grabs too.

I cut the piece of tights to open it up and then pined it to the inside of Syd's shirt, I traced a heart on the front.

I stitched around the heart.

Cut away the center.

Trimmed the inside of the tights fabric.

and here you go, it still needs to be washed to make it look more finished, but I was pretty happy with myself , and Sydney loved it.
5 comments:
What a great idea! You're so crafty. :)
Oh girl, you amaze me! You are come up with the cutest things and have time to do them! Love it!
okay, THAT'S cute!!!!!
impressive! you are so creative!
good job!
Post a Comment