Monday, September 14, 2009

Isn't he cute!?

I think I got a little bit of the sewing bug lately. I found this tutorial
and decided to whip one up. :)

It's Ryan's birthday soon and he has a bunch of stuffed animals, so I think I might make him some kind of monster, but , of course, now that I would have a good reason to sew, I won't feel like it!
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

mommyshawna said...

Find any crafts I can make with old panties!? Tegan had 60 pair in her closet when we last went through her closet!

Teresa said...

No way!, I'll have to think about that one :)

Nicole and Steve said...

He sure is a cute little guy. You should give him to Ava. I need to go visit sometime. I need to hol Gretchy again.

julia said...

love him or is it a her? cute