Here is Ryan's "Domo" from Target and a felt donut that I made, I thought it turned out pretty cute.
We have been reading The Tale Of Despereaux for the last 4 weeks. We got it from the library and have already renewed it once and it is due again tomorrow, so I think we will have to renew it one more time. I like to read books to the kids if there is a movie to see, before they see the movie; I think it's really hard to do it the other way around.
I have been having a really hard time getting into this book, which is why we have had it so long, but I'm hoping that I will be able to finish soon and then the kids can watch the movie, which is what it's all about anyway, right??
So, we were reading tonight about a girl in the book who was sold to be a slave to this man , and a man who worked for the king came and took her away and told her she was going to be a paid servant at the castle now. Oh ya, should I have said, SPOILER ALERT!?
Ryan had to ask me to "Pause", and asked me what a servant was. So, we talked for a few minutes about what a slave is and what a servant is; Sydney says, "so, we are slaves, right?"
I was like "slaves to who??"
Sydney, "well, slaves to you , we have to do what you say and we don't get paid."
4 comments:
I just get such a kick out of your kids. Seriously. They are too funny.
Yes, Sydney! You are a slave to your mother until you turn 18. It's a well known fact! Don't tell anyone, but my kids are slaves, too.
Ha, ha. Sydney is pretty smart!
yes its our evil plan I make my girls do all the laundry because I hate it. I love those little furry brown monsters they are so cute
LOL!!!
Post a Comment