LOVE the fabric. If I could I would have a fabric addiction and buy whatever kinds I wanted...but I can't. I do have a small collection started since I have few projects I hope to get to some day. So fun!
ooooooo! I love them all! I'd make a purse (I'm a wanna be bag lady!) or a lap quilt for the living room, if it goes that is. How much of each fabric do you have there? Beautiful stash!
3 comments:
LOVE the fabric. If I could I would have a fabric addiction and buy whatever kinds I wanted...but I can't. I do have a small collection started since I have few projects I hope to get to some day. So fun!
ooooooo! I love them all! I'd make a purse (I'm a wanna be bag lady!) or a lap quilt for the living room, if it goes that is. How much of each fabric do you have there? Beautiful stash!
I have fat quarters of the mermaid kind and a yard or so of each of the others, I'm going to have to look thru my book and at blogs to figure it out.
Post a Comment