Travis works at 4am now so, even though he is super tired, he is able to spend some more time with us, and takes us places sometimes.On Thursday we went to Deception Pass.
After we took the kids to Fir Island for ice cream, "as big as Gretchen's head"!
6 comments:
really great pics the last one with ryan I kept trying to wipe the dirt off my screen then i relized it was ryan ice crean on his face cute
Where is Fir Island? I feel the need for Kevin to take me and the girls to "big-as-Gretchen's-head" ice cream. Sounds like a Monday outing to me!!!
That ice cream is HUGE! Looks delicious. The pics look like you guys had a lot of fun!
Great pics of the kids all together :)
That looks like a lot of fun. I love Ava's glasses and the ice cream looks delicious.
Last time I went to deception pass I found a litle orange starfish, it was awesome.
Post a Comment