I've always looked in my Family Fun magazine and seen all these great April fools pranks to do to your kids, and I never did them , so this year was the year.
We started off at breakfast with "fish sticks with ketchup" and "peas".
They were actually Airheads candy rolled up for the "peas" and for the "fish sticks" I put peanut butter on wafer cookies and rolled them in crushed cornflakes, the "ketchup" was strawberry jam.
Lunch was "cupcakes". The kids actually really liked this meal, biscuits with bbq hamburger, topped with cheese and baked, then topped with colored mashed potatoes.
Ava REALLY liked it!
2 comments:
looks like yummy "fish sticks":) they look very real and those are the only "peas" matt would eat
A memory game with no matches....how tricky. I bet it was hard to keep from laughing as they were playing.
Post a Comment