Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do and Don't Books

Ava got this book from the library yesterday,
Underwear Do's and Don'ts

Here is an example of one of the pages...


While I was reading it to Ava this morning the older kids were telling me ideas of what they would say, so...

They each wrote and illustrated their own Do and Don't books

















Here is Ava's book, because she always wants to do school work too.




While I am writing this post Ava is outside yelling "be quiet, bird!"







3 comments:

julia said...

thats too funny I really like Sydneys don't pour bubbles on your sister and don't tangle your sister with a jump rope maybe Ryans already done this and Ryans with the pencil just sounds like a ryan thing to say what a goof ball Connor wants Ryan over to play Donkey Kong when he's done with some more school work we doesn't have speach tomarrow? or whenever

Anonymous said...

LOL at your funny kids! I wonder where they get it??

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

I just love it Teresa...those are so great. I hope you keep them. So creative and very funny!